As a Cervello Technologies employee, you will receive various types of leave (Holiday and Paid Time Off).
Our company also provides eligible employees with Universal Paid Time-Off (PTO) leave to give them time off for rest and relaxation. Universal PTO accruals are allotted according to length of service and are based upon the calendar year. Full-time, salaried employees are eligible for Universal (PTO) in accordance with the following schedule:
- 0 – 5 years: 5.00 hours per pay period (15 days)
- 6+ – 10 years: 6.67 hours per pay period (20 days)
- 11+ years or more: 8.33 hours per pay period (25 days)
Cervello Technologies aligns its approved list of company paid holidays, with that of 10 Federal Holidays offered to employees working within our Government customer accounts.
*This holiday is designated as “Washington’s Birthday” in section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code, which is the law that specifies holidays for Federal employees. Though other institutions such as state and local governments and private businesses may use other names, it is our policy to always refer to holidays by the names designated in the law.
Health Insurance & Other Benefits
Effective on your first day of full-time employment, you will be eligible to enroll in a private insurance program, to include the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Income Protection
- Critical Illness
- Accident Protection
- Flexible Spending Account – Dependent Care
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance program (Company Paid)
- Short-Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Balance Works (Company Paid)
- Working Advantage (Company Paid)
- Financial Fitness – FinFit (Company Paid)
- Cervello Technologies On-Line Training (Company Paid)
To be eligible to make a salary deferral contribution, you must have attained age 21 and completed 90 days of service. This requirement is not satisfied until the last day of the 90 day period. Once you have met this requirement, you will enter the plan on January 1 or the date 6 months later, coincident with or next following satisfaction of the eligibility requirements.
- Match 401K Benefit (up to 4%) – Cervello will match 1:1 up to 4% of the employee’s annual base salary. Eligible employees must work 20 hours or more per week (Vesting period is 12 months of employment).
- Profit Sharing Option (amount and/or percentage determined annually) – After the close of each year and prior to tax filing deadlines, Cervello will determine the percentage and/or amount deposited into the company profit sharing plan. Determination is based on the company’s financial performance of the respective year, funds available, and other factors.
The decision to contribute is the exclusive decision and right of the corporate officers and shareholders of Cervello Technologies, LLC. Eligible employees must work 20 hours or more per week (Vesting period is 12 months of employment).
Cervello offers a competitive base salary, cost-of-living increases, performance-based promotions, and awards to give our professional talent the opportunity to rapidly increase their level of responsibility and compensation.
Within Cervello, we support independent consultants, part-time and full-time hourly employees, and full time exempt employees. Full-time exempt positions include:
- Entry-Level Positions: These opportunities are best suited for individuals who have less than 3 years of professional level experience.
- Mid-Level Positions: These opportunities are best suited for individuals who have 3 or more years of professional level experience.
- Senior-Level Positions: These opportunities are best suited for individuals who have advanced experience involving complex contracts and programs.
Our professional opportunities are categorized by pay levels consistent with Government accepted labor categories. Our professionals are hired with competitive salaries that vary by geographic location.
You will be paid on a semi-monthly basis (24 pay periods each year) with your salary electronically deposited to your account(s).